Vivace® Amniotic Extract Micro-needle Multilevel Radio Frequency (RF) Facial
We are the first clinic in the U.S. to combine the FDA-Approved Vivace® Micro-needle Multilevel RF System with our proprietary Amniotic Extract. Amniotic extract contains amniotic trophic factors that are produced by stem cells harvested from human amniotic tissue after normal, healthy births.
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen
- Decreases pore size
- Improves scars and stretch marks
- Stimulates circulations
- Safe for all skin types and delicate areas
Amniotic Extract Active Ingredients
- WNT-4 Protein – Drives increased circulation, wound healing, and re-epithelialization to produce new, healthy tissue.
- Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) – Decreases Inflammation, modulates immunity and enhances wound healing.
- Growth/Differentiation Factor (GDF-11) – An ingredient for the elixir of youth, GDF-11 has been shown to rejuvenate tissue.
Vivace® Micro-needle Multilevel RF System
- CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy)by Micro-needling: When applied to the skin, under local or topical anesthesia, sterile Micro-needles are used to create many microscopic channels deep into the dermis of the skin, which stimulate your body to produce new collagen and elastin. This stimulates skin renewal, thereby making the skin appear fresher and younger.
- 2. WHM (Wound Healing Mechanisms) by RF energy: Micro-needle electrodes of VIVACE deliver bi-polar energy directly deep into dermis without damage in epidermis.
Minimally invasive RF thermal energy creates fractional electrocoagulations in dermis which facilitate natural Wound Healing Process. WHM promotes the remodeling of collagen and wound contraction, which enhance skin laxity. Not only stimulate dermal remodeling but also RF inhibit sebaceous gland activity.
- Light emitting diode, pulses of light, activate skin cell to increase collagen production, moisture levels in skin and improve skin tone & texture.
Vivace Treatment with Amniotic Trophic Factor Extract Procedure
The procedure involves penetration of insulated micro-needles into the dermis to deliver high-tensioned radio frequency pulse into the targeted tissue. This results in the body’s own production of elastin and collagen fibres, making skin firmer and healthier.
Our machine – RF combines with the micro-needling, so the RF heat is not on the outside layer of the skin, it penetrates much deeper, leaving the top skin layer cool.
The micro-needles are driven directly into the skin at a certain depth, and radio frequency energy is then released inside of the skin. This gives a more uniformed deep tissue warming that will then stimulate the collagen and new collagen fibers are produced. The needle tip contains 25 very small gold needles acting as an internal conductor.
The face is numbed for 40 minutes before starting. The whole face would take approximately 20-30 minutes to do depending on the area and pain threshold. Immediately after the procedure, the face is warm, red and swollen. After 4 days the needle marks will disappear, and your face will start to feel tighter and more lifted.
After a few treatments you will see a noticeable difference, it will help both with wrinkles, skin tightening, rejuvenation, reduce pore size etc.
The combination of micro-needles and radio frequency leads to a more substantial improvement in skin quality and texture. This combination also allows the procedure to treat a variety of concerns such as skin tightening and brightening, pore size reduction and stretch marks. It is also effective in scar treatment such as deep acne scars, ice pick scars, atrophic scars, burn and operation scars.
Vivace ® Micro-needle RF Before and After Pictures
WARNING: If you meet any of the following conditions, you should not undergo the amniotic facial procedure: Accutaine (isotretinoin) within last 3 months; open wounds, cuts or abrasions; radiation treatment with past year; skin infection, skin condition or herpes simplex in treatment area; pregnant or breast feeding; history of keloid, hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing.
NOTE: All amniotic products are processed from donated human amniotic tissue derived from live, healthy pre-screened donors after normal childbirth. To assure patient safety, donor selection, amniotic tissue recovery, and processing procedures meet or exceed all applicable medical industry standards.